Let’s take a deep breath before we begin! The idea of picking out a wardrobe for you and everyone else who will be part of the shoot can seem a little overwhelming. I completely understand and have created a client wardrobe to make selecting outfits easy and enjoyable. Please look through the pieces I have collected keeping in mind I suggest two or three outfit changes only. This keeps the focus of the session on your interaction and allows us to take advantage of the quickly setting sunset. I have also included some styling tips below. Enjoy!
1. Stick with light, pale, neutral colors – avoid fluorescent or really bright colors. Match but don’t be too matchy-matchy.
2. Layer your clothing and jewelry to add depth and texture – think hats, vests, scarves, bow ties, belts, suspenders, etc.
3. Be comfortable – steer clear of heels or clothing that is too tight. You want to be able to move around and feel good.
4. Flowy dresses work beautifully on women and girls – they show so motion and move with you as opposed to staying rigid.
5. Plain t-shirts are always great for boys and men – polos can leave guys looking a little stiff. Make sure they are a little more tight fitting than normal. Too loose will give a sloppy feel.
6. No logos or words – stay timeless by avoiding words and logos that will date the images.
Favorite Shops For Women:
(My “Go To” for Dresses That Fit a Multitude of Sizes Due to Dress Designs)
(Another ‘Go To” That is Affordable, Elegant, and can be Worn Again After Maternity)
(Great for Gauze Material for Maternity Dresses)
(Perfect Ethereal and Flowy Look and Perfect for Moms Needing Sleeves)
(My Place to Shop Secondhand For Incredible Deals On High End Dresses)
(Cheap and Boho)
Favorite Shops For Men: